This week we continue our journey through the big story of the Bible and wrap up our time with Solomon by learning about how he thought about the purpose of life and wrote about it in the Book of Ecclesiastes.
Apart from God, life does not make sense. God created everything, and knows how things go best. He also gives everything a purpose. God longs for us to know that we are made by Him and loved by Him—that’s why Jesus came. Jesus invites us to trust God’s love and have a full, meaningful life. (John 10:10)
Help your kids find purpose in loving Jesus and living for Him. Remind them that Jesus gives us value and purpose in life! Here are a few more things they will learn in class on Sunday at Antioch:
- God is good.
- Solomon wrote about life.
- We can love God and praise Him.
- Jesus taught people how to love and praise God.
- Why can we trust God? We can trust God because He is good.
- Why can we trust God? Everything God does is for His glory and our good.
- Life has purpose only with God.