Hello Church family!
It’s summer time and we can’t wait to teach our preschoolers about the amazing God who made them and loves them! This June we’re going to go through the first few days of creation—we’ll finish up in July! Kids will learn the bottom line, God made everything, and memorize the verse, “You made the world and everything in it” (Psalm 89:11, NCV). We will teach this story through the theme of the “Creation Train” – which will take us through the parts of the Creation story from the following passages:
- Creation, Day 1 • Genesis 1:1-5; John 1:1-3 | God creates light and dark, day and night.
- Creation, Day 2 • Genesis 1:6-8 | God creates sky and water.
- Creation, Day 3 • Genesis 1:9-13 | God creates land, plants, and sea.
- Creation, Day 4 • Genesis 1:14-19 | God creates sun, moon, stars, and planets.
As we teach kids this amazing story of creation, we will remind them that:
- Jesus was there in the beginning too, helping His Father to create everything!
- God is love, and He wanted to share that love, so He began to make creatures to show and share His love.
- Everything God made was and is good!
Click the link below for a PDF of the June Parent Cue, which offers resources to keep teaching kids throughout the week!
Click below to watch the introduction video for the June curriculum.
Click below for a video of the hand motions for our June Memory Verse!